Is using a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) right for you?Talk to our team of experts.
Talk to our team of experts.
A Home Equity Line of Credit, or HELOC, is an option available to homeowners* in need of money that can offer lower rates than credit cards or personal loans and with the option for low interest-only payments. If you are anticipating a large purchase or expense, talk to one of our HELOC experts today to find out if this option is the right one for you.
Here are some common uses for HELOC funds:
- Home renovations
- Debt consolidation
- College tuition
- Vehicle or boat purchase (with cash)
- Down payment on a new home purchase
- Building an emergency fund
Why Union Savings Bank?
- Simple, easy loan process
- Mortgage experts available via chat, phone, email, or in-person to guide you through the loan process
- We’ve been experts in responsible home ownership since 1904
- We care about the financial health of our customers and will work with you to find the right loan for your needs
Is a HELOC the best option for you?
If you are an existing USB customer and have a question about your loan, please call 800-582-9702 for assistance.
*Homeowners must have first mortgage with Union Savings Bank, consult a loan officer about a cash out refinance.