Updated Technology to Better Serve You
Our new system will give you access to:
- Improved online banking – upgraded features and functionality to make online banking faster and easier.
- Improved online bill pay – streamlined to make paying your bills easier.
- New E-statements – sign up for e-statements through your updated online banking account.
Having trouble signing onto online banking, mortgage payments, or bill pay? View our troubleshooting guide here.
Here’s what you need to know
From Friday, May 14 to Monday, May 17
- Between 9am Friday and noon Monday online banking customers will only be able to view accounts and history. You will not be able to pay bills or create a scheduled funds transfer.
- Transfers already scheduled for May 14-16 will be completed on May 17.
- Please print any history and check copies that you would like to retain prior to Jan. 1, 2021, before May 14.
- 24/7 Phonelink will be down from 5pm EST May 14 until noon on May 17.
- Debit Card and ATM access will not be impacted.
- Branches will remain open, but some services will be limited. We encourage you to conduct in-branch banking, including mortgage payments, before May15. Mortgage payments made in the branch on May 17 will not incur late fees.
Here’s what you need to know
Starting Monday, May 17
- Your username will remain the same, except you will use all lowercase letters and no spaces.
- Your initial password will be the letters usb and the last 6 digits of your social security number or tax ID. For example, usb123456.
- You’ll be prompted to change your password, accept terms and conditions, and select new security questions.
- Menu options will have changed, so please read carefully.
- *If you are not currently an online banking customer, new registration for online banking will not be available from May 7 until May 17 at noon.
- Upon initial login, your new PIN will be the last four digits of your social security number.
- You will be prompted to change your PIN before you access the updated system.
- Menu options will have changed, so please listen carefully.
- Your new online banking history will initially date back six months and will begin to accumulate May 17 until 24 months of history is reached. Thereafter, 24 months of history will always remain accessible.
- Please print any history and check copies you would like to retain prior to Jan. 1, 2021, before May 14.
- Twenty-four months of bill payment history will be available to you upon initial log in.
- If you currently receive your deposit statement at the end of the month you will receive two statements in May. One for May 1 through May 14 and the other for May 15 through the end of the month.
- Other May bank statements will not change.
- In June, all statements will be back to their usual production and mailing schedules.
- When you sign into online banking after Mat 17, look for the documents link to sign up for e-statements.
- Your mortgage or HELOC loan digits will change slightly, increasing from nine to 10 numbers, effective May 17.
- The new number will include a “0” in the third position. For example, 123456789 will become 1203456789.
- Coupon book customer may continue to use their current mortgage loan coupons.
- Later this year, you will be able to access your mortgage loan through online banking. Just remember to use your 10-digit account number when you register.
- Look for the debut of the USB Mobile Banking app this summer.