Is using a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) right for you?
Talk to our team of experts.
A Home Equity Line of Credit, or HELOC, is an option available to homeowners in need of money that can offer lower rates than traditional loans. If you are anticipating a large purchase or expense, talk to one of ouor HELOC experts today to find out if this option is the right one for you.
Here are some common uses for HELOC funds:
- Home renovations
- Debt consolidation
- College tuition
- Vehicle or boat purchase (with cash)
- Down payment on a new home purchase
- Building an emergency fund
Why Union Savings Bank?
- We do more mortgage loans than any other lender in our market areas of Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky
- Simple, easy loan process
- Mortgage experts available via chat, phone, email, or in-person to guide you through the loan process
- Low costs—Union Savings Bank has become the #1 lender by charging lower costs than other lenders
- We’ve been experts in responsible home ownership since 1904
- We care about the financial health of our customers and will work with you to find the right loan for your needs