Union Savings is Serving Our Customers during the COVID-19 Pandemic
We know this a tough time for many. Please know that the health and safety of our employees and customers is our highest priority. At Union Savings Bank, we are following the lead of government officials and regulators and continuing to implement strategies recommended by our public health authorities.
As an essential business, we will continue to serve the needs of our valued customers. As one of the top mortgage lenders in the communities we serve, our success is built on the personal relationships we have with each one of you. We are here for you.
All of us at USB appreciate your loyalty and we want you to know we have the same loyalty and commitment to you. Like you, we are continuing to monitor this situation and praying for the health and safety of all in our community. If we can help you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
For information on finding and financing a home, please watch “Get on the Path to Home Ownership,” a guide for first time homeowners sponsored by Union Savings Bank and Domicile Realtors.
- Due to the high number of inquiries at this time, we ask that you send an email to [email protected] describing your situation and need for assistance. Please include your loan number and the best way to contact you.
- Visit our Borrower’s Assistance Program on our website, located under the mortgage loan tab. Look for the red bar along the right side of the page to apply for our assistance program.
- If you’d like to call you are welcome to do so, but please be patient. We will get back to you as soon as possible. The number for our default servicing department is 513-842-5688.
- Our branches remain open, but we’re asking customers to use our drive thru services.
- All but four of our branches have drive-thru windows. Branches that do not have a drive-thru are Hyde Park, Deer Park, Beechmont and North College Hill, all in Cincinnati.
- If you have a more complicated transaction, you are welcome to come into the branch for assistance. If you do need to enter a branch, we ask you to practice social distancing and use hand sanitizer, which is located in all branches, to protect yourself and our employees.
- To find the branch closest to you, visit, “Find a Branch/ATM“.
- If you have a USB checking account, just click on the “online banking” link at the top of our homepage to go to your account or set up an account.
- From online banking, you can check your balance, pay your mortgage, pay other bills, transfer money between your Union Savings Bank accounts and find information you need if you have questions.
- We also have a service called “24/7 Phone Link.” Just call 513-842-7600 or our toll free number, 877-351-0612 and follow the instructions provided.
- Home loan closings and home refinancings are continuing. Your loan officer will set everything up for you.
- We are mindful that our branch locations can get busy and there is a need for limited contact between bank staff and customers so we’ve set up remote locations for our closings.
- Your loan officer will direct and take good care of you. If you have a question about loan servicing, please call 1-800-582-9702.
- Our number one priority is the safety of our employees and our customers. Our strongest hope right now is that you and your families are healthy and stay that way.
- Heed the precautions of our leaders and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Take care of yourselves and each other during this time.
- USB is proud to have branches in Ohio, Indiana and Pennsylvania. If you need more information about COVID-19 where you live, reach out to the dedicated hotline in your state: